Peter’s 40 year career in retail began with Woolworths, Edgars and Milady’s stores in South Africa. In 1992 he took on the challenge to turn Katies around for Coles Myer. Subsequently Peter started his own chain of 35 stores, which he sold in 1999. Since then, he’s been consulting and mentoring retailers across Australia, many of which are in A grade shopping centres. He now brings his substantial expertise to Retail Doctor Group.
- 25th State of the Nation – Register Interest To Attend In-person
- Operations & Training Webinar: How to Grow a Sustainable Retail Business
- Limbic Webinar: How To Build Customer Loyalty With Personality Profiling
- 24th State of the Nation – Register Interest To Attend In-person
- 24th State of the Nation – NRA Member Register Interest To Attend In-person
No comments to show.